The Intermec 70 Series RFID is the no-compromise, next-generation family of ultra-rugged mobile computers that add passive UHF reading to the already impressive feature set of 70 Series devices. When it comes to accomplishing routine data-collection tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy, the 70 Series RFID mobile computers are the answer. These devices combine advanced RFID reading and a no-compromise design with best-in-class ruggedness, battery life, and ergonomics. Intelligently designed into three different form factors yet built on a singular core platform, the 70 Series RFID gives you the benefits of specialized devices with the reduced complexity and cost savings that come from adopting a common platform.
- Display: 8.9cm (3.5in) Transmissive VGA; 480 x 640 pixels; 65,536 (16-bit RGB) Colors; High-Durability Touch Screen; LED Backlight; Ambient Light Sensor
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: 902-928 MHz (FCC)
- Scanner: 2D Imager
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Data Interface: IrDA; USB host & client
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 1 GB Flash ROM
- Expansion Memory: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
- Power Source: 3.7 V, 5200 mAh batteries
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto focus color camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 9.33 x 3.16 x 1.69 (in); 23.7 x 8.0 x 4.3 (mm)
- Weight: 562 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 67
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Microprocessor: Texas Instruments® 1 GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Why buy the Intermec C70?
The CK70 meets the challenges of the fast moving, mobile environments of the courier express, parcel (CEP) and postal industries with next generation features that focus on increasing efficiency and delivering unparalleled reliability for track & trace and proof of delivery applications, even in the most extreme conditions.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.