The Alien ALR-9900+ Development Kit includes everything needed to get an RFID system implemented in any sector. As part of the development kit, the Alien 9900+ RFID Reader, the successor of the ever popular ALR-9800, allows better and more efficient management when it comes to all sorts of industrial solutions. Though the 9900+ isn’t just a repackaged version of the ALR-9800, it includes an abundance of new features. A few new key features implemented are the enhanced interference rejection, mono-static antenna connections, and the ability for the 9900+ to run using less power.
∗Some Features Include: EPC Gen 2 Interoperability, high read rates for demanding applications, and a high performance radio. Along with being manageable and upgradable, this development kit also includes a flexible API with broad software support, easy integration with RFID software and data protection. The small footprint (8” x 8”) and easy monostatic antenna layout coupled with enhanced noise rejection and a robust dense reader interference management, makes this development kit perfect for any environment or industry.
What’s included in this Development Kit?
- Alien 9900+ RFID Reader Unit
- Two Circularly Polarized Antennas with Cables
- Software Development Kit (SDK) CD
- Universal Power Supply
- RS-232 Cable
- Crossover Ethernet Cable
- Sample RFID Tags
- Quick Reference and Installation Guides,
- Convenient Carrying Case.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: < 30 dBm
- Data Interface: RS-232, LAN TCPI/IP
- GPIO: 4 inputs; 8 outputs
- Power Source: AC-DC Power converter 100-240 VAC; 50/60Hz
- Antenna Ports: 4 monostatic ports
- Dimensions: 8 x 8.3 x 1.8 (in); 20.3 x 17.8 x 4.1 (cm)
- Weight: 4.4 (lbs); 1995.8 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 53
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Host API: Java, .NET, Ruby APIs
- Demo Software: Alien Gateway
Why buy the Alien 9900+ Development Kit?
The 9900+ Development Kit’s ease of use means that set up and deployment are easy, no additional costly controllers are necessary, along with less maintenance and a lower overhead. This development kit can also reduce costs by minimizing network infrastructure and tag size, all the while providing more robust reading with less errors. Alien’s industry leading technology also allows for a reduction in the number of read points and equipment required, even boasting an electrically and physically robust design built for the most challenging environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.