TSL’s new 1153 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader provides new levels of RFID performance. With its compact form factor, the 1153 performs like no other reader giving the user an extremely compact and lightweight multifunction data collection device. Designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) tags, the 1153 includes high performance 2D data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to any host it is connected to. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fastpulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Circularly Polarized
- Scanner: n/a
- Operating System: Any USB host with FTDI VCP driver support (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)
- Data Interface: USB, Bluetooth
- Memory: Up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHD card
- Power Source: Removable, rechargeable 3.7 volt Lithium Polymer 1130 mAh battery pack
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.5 x 5.6 (cm)
- Weight: 157 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: ASCII
Why buy the TSL 1153?
Integrated Motorola SE4500 imaging engine provides class leading barcode scan performance via its unique patent pending fast pulse illumination which delivers outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.