The Intermec 70 Series RFID is the no-compromise, next-generation family of ultra-rugged mobile computers that add passive UHF reading to the already impressive feature set of 70 Series devices. When it comes to accomplishing routine data-collection tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy, the 70 Series RFID mobile computers are the answer. These devices combine advanced RFID reading and a no-compromise design with best-in-class ruggedness, battery life, and ergonomics. Intelligently designed into three different form factors yet built on a singular core platform, the 70 Series RFID gives you the benefits of specialized devices with the reduced complexity and cost savings that come from adopting a common platform.
∗This Model is Equipped with a Numerical Keypad. We will be happy to place an order for you if a different keypad if necessary.
- Display: 8.9cm (3.5in) Transmissive VGA; 480 x 640 pixels; 65,536 (16-bit RGB) Colors; High-Durability Touch Screen; LED Backlight; Ambient Light Sensor
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 865-868 (ETSI)
- Scanner: 2D Imager
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Data Interface: IrDA; USB host & client
- Memory: 512 MB RAM; 1 GB Flash ROM
- Expansion Memory: Customer-accessible micro-SD slot for removable memory cards up to 32 GB
- Power Source: Battery Pack: 3.7 V, 4000 mAh; IEEE 1725 compliant, Li-Ion, removable, rechargeable
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto focus color camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 8.0 x 3.4 (cm); 6.65 x 3.15 x 1.34 (in)
- Weight: 450 (g) [with battery]
- IP Rating: IP 67
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Microprocessor: Texas Instruments® 1 GHz multi-engine processor architecture
Why buy the Intermec CN70?
The CN70 and CN70e’s design is optimized for field mobility environments. Specifically the CN70 is optimal for mobile field service and transportation workers who need power and performance in a compact form factor. The CN70e offers the same powerpacked computing but comes with a larger keypad design making it ideal for delivery environments where workers may be wearing gloves or have more data input intensive applications
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.