HID Global InLine Tag™ Plate UHF transponders are the ideal solution for tagging shipping containers or similar assets. Less than two-tenths of an inch (3.7 mm) thick, these tags mount flush to any surface. The high impact polycarbonate housings shield internal components from the environmental extremes and rugged treatment of industrial freight operations.
Tough and versatile, InLine Tag Plate transponders are available for mounting on metal, plastic or wood using standard nails, screws or industrial adhesives. The tags are lightweight, dust tight, waterproof and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs (IP69K).
- Applications: Asset tracking and logistics, Automation and manufacturing, Returnable transport items, Waste management
- Frequency Range: 860-960 MHz (Worldwide) off-metal; 915 MHz on-metal
- Read Range: Up to 23 ft (7 m) off-metal; 18 ft (5.5 m) on-metal
- IC Type: Monza 4E
- Memory: TID- 96bit; EPC- 496bit; User- 128bit
- Operation Temp: -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85° C)
- Dimensions: 4.7 × 2.7 × 0.14 in (120 × 68 × 3.7 mm)
Why buy the HID InLine Tag Plate US?
The HID Inline Tag Plate US is designed as a wafer-thin UHF container tag built to withstand the rigors of industrial shipping and handling.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.