Confidex Carrier™ is a special label with a strong adhesive for plastic surfaces. It can be easily attached to various containers and, with its excellent performance, it provides new visibility to asset tracking applications. By offering a reliable EPC Class1 Generation2 compliant tag solution, Confidex Carrier™ provides fast return on investment where identification in the supply chain, inventory, and cleaning management are critical.
Confidex Carrier™ is targeted especially for plastic container manufacturers and users who want visibility for items they carry, ranging from oranges to automobile engines. In addition to the demanding applications in the supply chain, with its wide-band antenna design, Confidex Carrier™ is a sufficiently compact UHF RFID label to be ideal for various applications.
- Applications: Washable, Adhesion to plastic (non metal) reusable containers
- Frequency Range: 860-960 (Global)
- Read Range: 13-33 (ft)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: 128 bit EPC; 512 User; TID 96 bit
- Size: .87 x .31 x .01 (in); 72.9 x 7.9 x .25 (mm)
- Operating Temp: -31º to +185ºF; -35º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Carrier?
The Confidex Carrier RFID tag offers printable, washable technology optimized for adhesion to and use on plastic containers.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.