The rugged High Temperature Label portfolio of UHF RFID tags can withstand exposure to high temperatures, flames, chemicals, pressure and torsion, with uncompromised performance. High Temperature Labels deliver consistent and reliable readability during the rigors of auto manufacturing, including welding operations, autoclaves, anti-corrosive electrolyte baths, cycles of paint layer application, and drying ovens that exceed 400° F (200° C).
- Applications:Asset tracking and logistics, Automation and manufacturing
- Frequency Range: 865-956 MHz (Global)
- Read Range: Up to 26.2 ft (8 m)
- IC Type: Monza 4QT
- Memory: EEPROM – 512bit; TID – 96bit; EPC- 128bit
- Size: 3.1 × 2.0 × 0.02 in (80 × 50 × 0.5 mm)
- Operation Temp: -40 to +185° F (-40 to +85° C)
Why buy the HID High Temperature Label?
The HID High Temperature Label RFID tag offers a small tag that can withstand 446°F of heat and excessive bending without compromising performance.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.