The patent pending solution of Confidex Ironside™ on-metal Gen2 UHF tag provides a trusted benchmark for low-cost passive RFID in its size and durability (IP68) to various customer requirements. Ironside’s performance enables several on-metal identification challenges to be solved, which were earlier impossible with passive RFID.The tag can be mounted easily on any metallic surfaces either mechanically with screws or pop rivets or with industrial adhesive. For a superior grip, Confidex also offers a welding bracket for the tags, which can be used when, spot welding the tag onto the surface.
- Applications: Transit item management and industrial asset management
- Frequency Range: 860-960 MHz (Global)
- Read Range: 7-9 m; 23-29 ft
- IC Type: Impinj Monza4 QT; Monza 4E (upon special request)
- Memory: EPC – 128bit; User – 512bit; TID – 96bit
- Size: 51,5 x 47,5 x 10 (mm); 2,03 x 1,87 x 0,39 (inch)
- Operating Temp: -40 to +185ºF; -40º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Ironside?
As well as being able to survive various challenging environments, from being dropped under water to tropical weather and mechanical impacts, Ironside has passed the rigorous testing requirements for the Aerospace Standard AS5678 specification as the first tag in the market. The tag is successfully used in tracking assets from steel pallets to train wagons.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.