Confidex Silverline Micro™ is a versatile all-surface RFID label for securing IT and enterprise assets, valuable items or tools.
By combining the on-metal performance of hard tags and personalization easiness of labels the Confidex Silverline Micro™ makes the usage of RFID easier and more efficient than ever. Confidex Silverline Micro™ is ideal for applications on which the suitable label size is particularly limited, for example applications involving different kinds of IT and enterprise assets, valuable items or tools. The label can also be attached on curved surfaces like liquid bottles and metallic cylinders without affecting its performance. In actual use, Silverline labels have already proven themselves to provide constant, reliable readings when attached on metal and used in highly demanding conditions.
Confidex Silverline labels provide the industry best compliance with the latest printing equipment
Confidex R&D designed the label to be very printer friendly by adding a disposable label between every RFID label. This unique design combined to compressibility of the label has proved to be the best in class when it comes to printability.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCGlobal Class1 Gen2 ISO 18000-6C
- Operating Frequencies: EU 865 – 869 MHz,US 902 – 928 MHz
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QTTM, Impinj Monza 4ETM (upon special request)
- Memory: With Monza 4QT: EPC 128 bit; User 512 bit; TID 96 bit With Monza 4E: EPC 496 bit; User 128 bit; TID 96 bit
- EPC Memory Content: Same EPC in every label as a default
- Max Read Distance on Metal: Up to 1,2 m ( 4 feet)
- Max Read Distance on Plastic:Up to 1 m ( 3 feet)
- Max Read Distance on Liquid Containers: Up to 1 m ( 3 feet)
- Applicable Surface Materials: All Surfaces
- Attachment on Curved Surface: Label can be attached on a curved surface in any orientation. For optimal performance please curve the label along its longest dimension.
- Tag Material:Printable white PET, resin ribbon recommended.
- Background Adhesive: High performance acrylic adhesive optimized for metal and painted metal surfaces.
- Dimensions: 2.17 x 0.55 x 0.03in (55 x 14 x 0,8mm)
- Weight: 1 g
- Operating Temperature: -31°F to +185°F (-35°C to +85°C