Confidex Ironside Slim is a UHF RFID C1G2 tag solution for tracking various assets from returnable transit items to industrial assets. The tag is tuned to have specifically good on-metal functionality together with the slim structure. Besides having the high level RF performance enclosed in the durable outdoor resistant encapsulation, one of the key design targets for the product was to enable relatively wider radiation pattern for the tag. This gives higher level of flexibility and reliability in various reader setups both with fixed readers and handhelds allowing improving warehouse and logistics processes.
- Applications: Wide radiation pattern and durability make it a highly flexible tag
- Frequency Range: 860-960 (Global)
- Read Range: 26 ft (on metal); 7.93 m (on metal)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza4QT
- Memory: 128 bit EPC
- Size: 3.3 x .83 x .4 (in); 83.8 x 21.1 x 10.2 (mm)
- Operating Temp: -31º to +185ºF; -35º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Ironside Slim?
The Confidex Ironside Slim RFID tag offers a wide radiation pattern for added flexibility in tagging assets
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.