HID Global® SlimFlexTM RFID tags are among the most advanced general purpose flexible tags available. The unique thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) housings – made from the same materials used worldwide to manufacture automobile pipes and hoses – tolerate repeated bending or torsion, while maintaining excellent performance characteristics. The durable housing safeguards embedded electronics, even under harsh conditions.
SlimFlex passive contactless transponders improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications.
Anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password data protection enable precise, reliable reading and updating of each tag’s large user memory. SlimFlex tags are compliant with ISO certified readers and modules. All SlimFlex RFID tags are waterproof and food compatible. They can be used in deep-sea operations, provide high resistance to aggressive liquids and UV rays, and deliver reliable performance and reading stability at high and sub-freezing temperatures.
- Flexibility: Repeated bending will not impede performance; enables secure mounting on rounded or irregular surfaces.
- High Durability: Resistant to liquids, dust, impact and weather extremes.
- Enhanced Reliability: Precise, consistent read ranges when mounted to plastic or wood.
- Operating Frequency: 860-960 MHz (worldwide)
- Chip Type: Higgs 3
- Memory: 96 bit EPC + 64 bit TID + 512 bit user memory
- Anti-Collision: Yes
- Reading Distance: Up to 16.4 ft (5 m)
- Dimensions:2.2 x 0.5 x 0.08 in (55 x 12 x 2 mm)
- Mounting Method: Sew into hem, glue
- Affixes To: Cloth fabric, plastic
- Weight: 0.05 oz (1.4 g)
- Withstands Exposure To: Mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil, HCL (10%), Bleach (5%); UV light; food compatible
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)