Omni-ID Prox NG is a small form factor, global, RFID tag designed specifically for enterprise IT asset management environments. Market leading consistency is provided through its balanced, broadband RF design which supports handheld and portal use cases on both metal and plastic assets alike. Prox NG also includes a tether hole as standard, making it easy to deploy on any IT asset, anywhere in the world.
- Applications: Servers; Routers and Blades; Switches
- Frequency Range: 860-930MHz (Dual Band)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – 1.8 meters; Handheld Reader – 0.9 meters
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bit
- Size: 1.48 x 0.49 x 0.177 (inches); 37.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: 23°F to 131° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Prox NG?
The Omni-ID Prox NG is a Dual Band RFID tag with a variety of attachment options. The Prox NG is designed with user flexibility in mind.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.