TSL’s new 1166 Bluetooth® Rugged UHF RFID reader provides high performance UHF RFID reading in a tough and rugged form factor. The reader is waterproof and dustproof and has a drop spec of 2m to concrete. A high capacity battery enables to up to 20 hours of run time. Designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) tags, the 1166 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to any host it is connected to.
Use existing Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled1 host devices including Enterprise Handhelds, Consumer Phones, Touchscreen MP3 players, Tablets and PC’s – the 1166 will bring high performance RFID and 2D scanning to all these devices running a wide range of Operating Systems. The 1166 Rugged Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader can also be tethered to a PC using a USB cable.
- High Performance Bluetooth Mutli-modal Data Capture: UHF RFID and 2D barcode data capture in one integrated Bluetooth® device.
- Hardware Platform Independence: Operates with wide variety of Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds and PC’s.
- OS Independence:Operates with iOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, WinCE, Windows XP, 7, 8, Android.
- Batch Mode Operation: Real time clock for extended batch data collection independent of host connection. Store millions of tags and barcodes with date and time stamping.
- High Performance barcode scanning: A range of optional barcode engines can be specified to provide 2D data capture up to 15m
- Operating Temperatures: -4°F to 140°F / -20°C to 60°C
- Memory: Supports up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHD CARD
- Compatible Host Devices (Bluetooth): Android, iOS, Windows CE, Windows Phone 8, Windows Mobile 5/6.1/6.5 or Windows XP/ Vista/7. Host device must have Bluetooth® wireless technology functionality.
- Compatible Host Devices ( USB): Any USB host with FTDI VCP driver support (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android).
- Standard Support: EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and EPC C1G2 (TBD).
- Nominal Read Range: Up to 6 m.
- Field: 150-degree forward facing (approx.) measured from front of device.
- Antenna: Circularly Polarized.
- Frequency Range: EU: 865-868MHz; US: 902-928MHz
- Dimensions: 177x94x170 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 685g
There are no reviews yet.