Omni-ID Dura 3000 is a globally compliant, passive UHF tag with extreme read ranges of up to 35m, on, off or near metals and liquids. Designed for heavy industry and outdoor applications, Omni-ID Dura 3000 features a high impact, water proof, durable encasement. Omni-ID Dura 3000 is an excellent choice for tracking large assets in open storage environments, without the concern of a battery.
∗Please be noted, this product is available with TWO Encasement Options. Your encasement type can be selected in the drop-down Above.
- Applications: Cargo and container tracking; Heavy equipment tracking; Location ID in lay zones
- Frequency range: 860-960 MHz (global)
- Read Range: Up to 35m
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits; User: 512bits
- Encasement: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS); Polycarbonate (PC)
- Size: 210 x 110 x 21 mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +100 ºC (PC); -40 to +65 ºC (ABS)
Why buy the Omni-ID Dura 3000?
The Omni-ID Dura 3000 is designed as a metal mount RFID tag that can be applied in harsh outdoor environments where liquid or metal are present. The tag also supports superb read ranges without a battery.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.