This a metal mount option for applications where most metal mount tags are ineffective. RFID Folded Tag contains an adhesive label that protects the encapsulated inlay and a non-adhesive, folding tab that offsets the inlay. The label has three sections: a middle section housing the RFID inlay; one end adheres to and provides extra protection for the inlay, while the other end adheres to the asset being tracked. Atlas RFID tags are designed with our proven durability, ready to withstand repeated usage in rugged environments, generating a greater ROI for your business. Specialty RFID labels employ sub-surface printing so that there is a layer of covering for the printed media. If the copy from a label were removed the label would be destroyed.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (865-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Monza 5
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, User 32 bits, TID 48 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 5.6 m (18.5 ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, Plastic
- Tag Form Factor: Label tag
- Tag Materials: Polyester
- Attachment Method: Adhesive
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 in (114.3 x 114.3 mm)
- Weight: 1 g
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°C
Why Buy the RFID Folded Tag?
Each tag is programmable so that it matches the variable information printed on the label. Every product sports a subsurface digital printing process to ensure that even very detailed logos appear clear. Four color processing is available to maximize options.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.