Designed for use in very harsh environments, the Omni-ID Adept 400 is ideal for attachment to pipes and fixed assets in remote production, extraction, and processing industrial facilities. Capable of surviving heavy impact from a sledge hammer, the Adept 400 can be attached with either a steel band or welded for long term field use.
- Application: Designed for easy strap or adhesive attachment to – piping; valves; processing equipment requiring high impact resistance
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Up to 3m (9.8ft) EU; Up to 4.5m (14.7ft) US
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: User – 512bits
- Size: 1.42 x 0.98 x 0.53 (in); 36 x 25 x 13.5 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185°F; -40°C to +85°C
Why buy the Omni-ID Adept 400?
The Omni-ID Adept 400 is designed for industrial applications requiring high impact resistance.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.