RFID Standard RFID Tags are designed for asset tracking applications on non-metal surfaces that must be directly attached to the asset. The construction protects the inlay by sealing it from environmental conditions that could have an adverse effect on the performance and the life of the RFID label. Specialty RFID labels employ sub-surface printing so that the printed media has a protective covering. If the copy were removed from a label, the label itself would be destroyed.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global (860-960 MHz)
- IC Type: Variable (see size options)
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: Up to 6 m (20 ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Non-metallic surfaces, plastic, cardboard
- Tag Form Factor: Label tag
- Tag Materials: Polyester
- Attachment Method: Pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 in (114.3 x 25.4 mm)
- Weight: 1 g
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +70° C
Why Buy the Custom RFID Standard Tag?
The Standard RFID tag is capable of reading up to 20 feet on non-metallic surfaces. Just as on many ID Solutions custom tags, these can be customized to fit anyone’s preferences.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.