Just as in the original Universal RFID Asset Tag, this smaller tag utilizes a patented inlay design and passive RFID technology for impressive read ranges on many different materials – metal, plastic and even wood. And customer programming matches the printed bar code information for two tracking technologies. Another benefit is that Universal Mini RFID tags can be printed on demand. This inlay adheres to a subsurface printed label constructed of durable, yet flexible polyester.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: FCC 902-928 MHz
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 14 ft (4.2 m)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Tag Form Factor: Label tag
- Tag Materials: Flexible polyster
- Attachment Method: Pressure sensitive acrylic
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 0.75 in (69.8 x 19.05 mm)
- Weight: < 1 g
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 145° C
Why Buy the Universal RFID Hard Tag?
This tag is printable onsite so that you can print these tags whenever you need them, wherever you need them, and however you need them.With smaller footprint and lower profile, the Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag easily fits where other tags may be too large and obtrusive and still gives incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.