This inlay attaches to a subsurface printed label constructed of durable and flexible polyester. This process protects the copy, logo and/or bar code against moderate solvents and caustics/acids allowing the four-color processing capabilities to feature a label that shows off your company logo. Metalcraft’s digital printing process ensures that most logos will look crisp and clean.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC 96 bits, User 512 bits, TID 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance: Up to 14 ft (4.2 m)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, plastic, cardboard, wood, glass
- Tag Form Factor: Label tag
- Tag Materials: Flexible polyster
- Attachment Method: Pressure sensitive acrylic
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 0.75 x .05 in (69.8 x 19.05 x 1.27 mm)
- Weight: > 1 g
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 145° C
Why Buy the Universal Mini RFID Asset Tags?
Sporting a smaller footprint and lower profile, the Universal Mini RFID Asset Tag easily fits in many spaces and still gives incredible read ranges compared to other tags in its class.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.