Containing Zebra’s patented antenna design and Impinj’s state-of-the-art Monza® 4QT chip, Zebra’s passive RFID card provides advanced sensitivity for enhanced read rates and
range. It offers full read/write capabilities, and you can use it worldwide with any EPC UHF operational band (860-960 MHz). It contains a host of unique and sophisticated privacy-protecting and anti-card-cloning security features. Check out the Specs Sheet for more information.
∗NOTE: This Product Contains a Magnetic Strip.
- Applications: Long-range identification; Access control; Customer loyalty; Event management; Social media experience; Club and resort membership; Asset tracking. Including – Access control cards; Membership loyalty cards; Personalized gift cards; Government licenses; ID cards (Employee, Student and faculty, Visitor)
- Body: 60% white PVC & 40% clear PET
- Overlay: 100% clear PVC
- Frequency Range: 860-960 (Global Standard)
- Protocol: EPCglobal Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C
- Read Range: Up to 50ft
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: EPC – 128bits; User – 512bits; TID – 96bits
- Size: 2.125 x 3.370 (in); 53.98 x 85.60 (mm)
- Thickness: 30 mil ± 3 mil
Why buy Zebra’s UHF Gen 2 RFID Card?
The Zebra UHF Gen 2 RFID Card can be read from afar even through badge holders, handbags, pockets and backpacks, you can use it to streamline and ease congestion in your identification, access control and transaction processes. Plus, keep track of people to increase personal safety and facility security, capture guest/visitor data, and enhance the customer experience by enabling guests to easily share information with their social media contacts.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.