Omni-ID IQ 400 Ultrathin labels provide on metal tag functionality, within a low profile, easy to deploy label. Supplied in roll form as finished labels, the Omni-ID IQ 400 has been optimized for thermal barcode printers, enabling low cost and hassle-free RFID deployment. IQ 400 has redefined the standard for both consistency and reliability for metal and liquid RFID tagging, enabling new applications and revolutionizing integration into manufacturing and supply chain processes.
The Omni-ID IQ 400 is certified for use in Zebra RFID printer models – RZ400 and RZ600.
- Applications: Logistics involving metal products or packaging; Pipe manufacturing and re-certification; IT, office & hospital assets tracking applications.
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Up to 4 m (13 ft)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: User – 512bits
- Size: 4.1 x 1.1 x 0.03 (in); 104 x 28 x .8 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -4°F to +149°F; -20°C to +65°C
Why buy the Omni-ID IQ 400?
The Omni-ID IQ 400 label is ideal for hassle free deployment of RFID applications involving metals and liquids.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.