Omni-ID Fit 400P is a small form factor, high performance RFID tag optimized for attachment to plastic assets and embedding into plastic materials. Fit 400P features a high sensitivity RF design and broad read angle enabling handheld and portal reading. Compat- ible with finishing processes including heat shrink, potting and injection moulding, Fit 400P is an excellent covert tag solution.
- Applications: Plastic handles on hand tools; Small Plastic tools; Embedding into plastic components on larger high value assets.
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 3.5m (11.5ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.75m (6.0ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits
- Size: 0.70 x 0.28 x 0.16 (inches); 17.6 x 7.1 x 4.1 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Fit 400p?
The Omni-ID Fit 400P is designed as a high performance RFID tag that is optimized for small form factor and attachment to plastic assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.