Confidex Steelwave Micro II is a miniature UHF on-metal tag, which for its size provides unparalleled performance. It offers new possibilities for companies to improve their fixed asset management. The performance and value of Steelwave Micro has excited organizations as more accurate information about their property can be retrieved faster and with less error.
Confidex Steelwave Micro II peak performance is achieved when tag is attached on-metal. However, it can be very well used on any surface or even hanging. Versatile attachment options make this small product a real All-Around indoor asset tag.
- Applications: IT asset tagging
- Frequency Range: 865-928 (Global)
- Read Range: 16 ft (on metal); 5 m (on metal)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT (Global)
- Memory: 128 bit EPC; 512 User; TID 96 bit
- Size: 1.5 x .5 x .17 (in); 38 x 12.7 x 4.3 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -4º to + 158ºF; -20º to + 70ºC
Why buy the Confidex Steelwave Micro II?
The Confidex Steelwave Micro II RFID tag offers a small, versatile tag optimized for use on metal.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.