The Omni-ID Adept 360° is a UHF RFID tag for the most harsh environmental applications. The tag is encased in an industrial steel frame with a tether attachment designed to meet the needs of oil and gas users and other heavy industry applications.
The Omni-ID 360° is available with a range of options including a surface etching/printing finishing option and a dual technology option .
- Application: Slings; Shackles; Heavy Machinery
- Frequency Range: 860-930MHz (GS)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 10.0m (UHF), Up to 0.1m (HF opt ); Handheld Reader – Up to 5.0m (UHF), Up to 0.1m (HF opt)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits; HF (opt.) – 1Kbit
- Size: 5.4 x 1.9 x 0.217 (inches); 136.5 x 48 x 5.5 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Adept 360°?
The Omni-ID Adept 360° is designed as a very heavy duty RFID tag for industrial application. The tag offers the unique ability to be read from 360 degrees of reader orientation.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.