Confidex Ironside Micro is a tag solution for returnable transit items and industrial assets that face varying weather conditions and rough handling. Due to its small size, Ironside Micro fits into smaller slots than the most tags which are designed to be used in the same applications. Like the industry benchmark Confidex Ironside, the new and smaller Ironside Micro is tuned for metal use and brings excessive level of robustness against the demanding requirements of industrial and retail tracking applications. Ironside Micro encapsulation is IP68 level and it requires only approx. square inch area. Read range comes up to 4 meters with maximum allowed reader power.
- Applications: Transit item management and industrial asset management
- Frequency Range: 865-868 (EU); 902-928 (US); 865-928 (Global)
- Read Range: 13 ft
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3 (EU,US,JPN); Impinj Monza 4E (Global)
- Memory: 96 bit EPC (US, EU, JPN); 496 bit (Global)
- Size: 1.06 x 1.06 x .22 (in); 26.9 x 26.9 x 5.6 (mm)
- Operating Temp: -4º to +185ºF; -20º to +85ºC
Why buy the Confidex Ironside Micro?
The Confidex Ironside Micro RFID tag offers durability and small footprint for long life applications.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.