The DS9808-R is a ground-breaking POS device that represents two Zebra (formerly Motorola) firsts. The DS9808-R is not only the first combination 1D/2D bar code scanner and RFID reader, it also represents a new RFID product category the first combination handheld/hands-free UHF RFID reader. In addition to UHF RFID tags, the DS9808-R offers the very latest in imaging technology, delivering record swipe speeds for 1D and 2D bar codes, as well as the ability to capture images and signatures. Available in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
∗Some Features include: An innovative hybrid design able to withstand multiple 4 ft/1.2 m drops to concrete. The DS9808-R also offers Omni-directional bar code scanning; wide working range, faster aiming pattern and a swipe speed programmable up to 100 inches/254 cm per second. An integrated compact base, Zebra MAX data capture, and maximum flexibility and control are also pertinent features of the DS9808-R.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: FCC 902-928 MHz
- Antenna Type: Linear & Circularly Polarized
- Scanner: 1D; 2D; Imager
- Operating System: N/A
- Data Interface: USB, RS-232, RS-485 (write commands not supported in RS-485)
- Memory: N/A
- Power Source: 5 +/–10%VDC @450 mA nominal
- Camera: 3 mega-pixel fixed focus with flash
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.5 x 6 (in); 216 x 88.9 x 152 (mm)
- Weight: 1.025 (lbs); 465 (g)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +40°C
- Host API: SDK
- Demo Software: N/A
Why buy the Zebra DS9808-R?
The DS9808-R is the first combination 1D/2D bar code scanner and RFID reader and the first combination handheld/hands-free UHF RFID reader.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.