The TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader with 2D Imager reads and writes to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 UHF tags and communicates with many host devices through Bluetooth® wireless technology. With its Impinj R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas, the 1128 gives the user the highest levels of performance and flexibility currently available in the market today. The TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader with 2D Imager can also be configured for 2D data scanning.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US 902-928 MHz or EU 865-868 MHz, region dependent
- Antenna Type: Circular polarized
- Transmit Power: +31.5 dBm
- Max Read Distance: Up to 4m (13 feet)
- Data Interface: USB, Bluetooth
- Memory/Expansion Memory: Up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHD card
- Power Source: Removeable, rechargeable 4.2 volt lithium polymer 2200 mAh battery
- Camera: N/A
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.0 x 6.6 in (160 x 77 x 169 mm)
- Weight: 0.83 lbs (380 g)
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: ASCII
- Demo Software: SmartWedge
Why buy the TSL 1128 Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader with 2D Imager?
This 1128 Bluetooth RFID Reader uses mobile devices to read UHF RFID Tags. It is compatible with Windows Phone, Android and iOS (iPhone® 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch® (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad®, and requires iOS 5.1 or later.).
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.