The Impinj Speedway Revolution with autopilot technology automatically optimizes reader operation to it’s environment, which in turn delivers peak performance at all times. The Speedway Revolution also improves upon the advanced hardware capabilities which made the original Speedway the reader of choice for many demanding customers. Capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation are ideal in a RFID reader.
∗Some Features Include: Autopilot, a set of unique firmware features work together to automatically optimize the reader’s operation for its environment. Autoset, which continuously optimizes the reader’s configuration for the best, most reliable performance. The Low duty cycle reduces RF interference, power consumption, and energy costs. Dynamic antenna switching improves throughput and helps the reader work more efficiently. The Speedway Revolution also delivers increased application flexibility via support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), which simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces cost by eliminating the need for AC outlet installation at read points. This revolutionary reader improves upon the advanced hardware capabilities that made the original Speedway the reader of choice for many demanding customers including capabilities such as best receive sensitivity, interference rejection, and item-level carrier cancellation.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: POE – +10.0 to +30.0 dBm; AC Adapter – +10.0 to +32.5 dBm
- Data Interface: RS-232, Ethernet
- GPIO: 4 GPI optically isolated 3-30V/ 4 GPO optically isolated, 0-30V
- Power Source: POE – IEEE 802.3af; AC Adapter – +24 VDC @ 800mA
- Antenna Ports: 4 RP-TNC, monostatic
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.9 x 1.2 (in); 19 x 17.5 x 3 (cm)
- Weight: 1.5 (lbs); 680 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 52
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Host API: .NET
- Demo Software: MultiReader Software
Why buy the Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 ?
The Impinj Speedway Revolution R420 is the perfect choice when looking for an RFID reader with a high ease of usability, functionality, and dependability. Whether you’re initiating a pilot program, transitioning your pilot to full deployment, or expanding your RFID capability, Impinj’s Speedway Revolution reader will ensure a rewarding deployment experience.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.