The Pico-iN Plus can be embedded into the head of a bolt to RFID enable any aviation, automotive or manufacturing product.
- Applications: Electronic device management; Tool tracking; Embedded bolt identification
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 6.6 ft (on metal)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits / TID: 64 bits
- Size: 0.47 x 0.28 x 0.12 (in); 12 x 7 x 3.2 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +85 C
Why buy the Xerafy Pico-iN Plus ?
The Xerafy Pico-iN Plus is designed to hold 512 bit user memory.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.