The Dot-iN XS can be embedded in metal and will withstand high temperature. The Dot XS is round and measures at 0.24 inches in diameter by 0.1 inches thick with a read distance of 5 feet (1.5 m). The tags are designed to survive industrial chemical washes that normally complicate the application of RFID devices.
- Applications: Tool tracking : Source tagging : Small asset tracking : Weapon tracking
- Frequency Range: 902-928 MHz (FCC); 866-868 MHz (ETSI)
- Read Range: Up to 3 ft (on metal)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits / TID: 64 bits
- Size: 0.25 x 0.1 (in); 6 x 2.5 (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Xerafy Dot-iN XS ?
The Xerafy Dot-iN XS is designed to be embedded in metal and can withstand high temperatures.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.