Ever wished you could minimize the gap between your technology dream and its reality? Everything about the Zebra (formerly Motorola) FX7500 is designed to get your RFID plan off the drawing board and into your business environment, without delays, complications or unexpected costs. Installation is dead simple. Hang the supplied bracket, then snap the reader in place. No outlet nearby? No problem. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) lets you place the FX7500 where it is needed without installing extra outlets – ideal for large open areas.
Once plugged into the network, devices are auto-detected; for most applications, pre-defined configuration files and a built-in testing tool let you simply verify that your FX7500 readers are up, running and ready to operate. Port configuration options let you deploy exactly the number of read points you need – no need for expensive overlaps. For large scale global deployments, the FX7500 helps reduce costs by conforming out-of-the-box with major worldwide RFID standards and interfaces, including FCC and ETSI EN 302 208, LLRP and Reader Management. IPv6, FIPS and TLS compliance help ensure network security. A built-in USB host port with select third party adaptors provides easy connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks. Add the FX7500’s Auto mode configuration and third-party application hosting capabilities, and you have an unbeatable workhorse that is adaptable to multiple application environments – the ideal platform for your RFID solution.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Depends on Selected Region
- Transmit Power: +10 dBm to +30.0 dBm (POE)
- Data Interface: RS-232, LAN TCPI/IP
- GPIO: 2 inputs; 3 outputs
- Power Source: POE; POE+ or +24V DC (UL Approved); 12V-48VDC operation can be supported
- Antenna Ports: 4 monostatic ports (Reverse Polarity TNC)
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.9 x 1.7 (in); 19.56 x 14.99 x 4.3220 (cm)
- Weight: 1.9 (lbs); 0.86 (kg)
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Host API: .NET, C and Java EMDK
Why buy the Zebra FX7500 (4 Port)?
All the tools you need for fast, easy deployment and simplified ongoing management of your RFID applications are built right into the FX7500 architecture.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.