TSL’s new 1128 Bluetooth® UHF RFID reader provides new levels of RFID performance. With its R2000 core and range of interchangeable high performance antennas, the 1128 pverforms like no other reader giving the user the highest levels of flexibility currently available in today’s market. Designed to read and write to EPC Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO18000-6C) tags, the 1128 can also be configured with class leading high performance 2D data scanning to bring unparalleled data collection capabilities to any host it is connected to. The Motorola SE4500 engine incorporates fastpulse illumination and fast sensor shutter speeds, delivering outstanding motion tolerance and class leading 1D and 2D data capture.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 860-960 MHz; Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Circularly Polarized
- Scanner: n/a
- Operating System: WiOS, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, WinCE, WIndows XP, 7, 8, Android
- Data Interface: USB, Bluetooth
- Memory: Up to 32 GB Micro SD/SDHD card
- Power Source: Removable, rechargeable 4.2 volt lithium polymer 2200 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.0 x 6.6 (in); 160 x 77 x 169 (mm)
- Weight: 0.83 (lbs); 380 (g)
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +60°C
- Host API: ASCII
- Demo Software: SmartWedge
Why buy the TSL 1128?
Operates with wide variety of Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled host devices including touchscreen MP3 players, phones, tablets, Enterprise Handhelds and PC’s.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.