The Omni-ID Grip is uniquely designed with a flexible over-molding, giving it the ability to “grip” assets when tethered and prevent sliding or unwanted movement. This low-profile tag is designed for the harshest outdoor environments and is rated submersion-proof. With tether holes that go from side to side – this tag easily affixes to cylindrical assets or other traditionally hard to tag tools.
- Applications: designed for easy attachment to industrial hoses, cables, and scaffold
- Frequency Range: 860-930 (Dual Band)
- Read Range: Up to 4m
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC: 96bits / User: 512bits
- Size: 113 x 25.5 x 16.4 mm
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Grip?
The Omni-ID Grip is designed as a rugged RFID tag similar to the Dura 600 since it can be fit to a curved surface. However, the Grip offers tether mounting capability and a small form factor.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.