Omni-ID Flex label is a low profile, medium range RFID tag for mixed metal and plastic asset environments. Provided as a regionally-tuned tag, Omni-ID flex label supports both handheld and portal use cases. Supplied with a synthetic label finish, Omni- ID Flex label is knock and splash resistant and suitable for long term use in office environments.
- Applications: Tracking IT Assets (Laptops)
- Frequency Range: 866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 5m
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits
- Size: 77 x 15 x 2.8 mm
- Operation Temperature: +5 to +40 C
Why buy the Omni-ID Flex Label?
The Omni-ID Flex Label is designed for use on and off metal and is perfect for IT asset tracking in the office. It offers a low enough cost to make it viable to track laptops.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.