Omni-ID Fit 200 is an extremely small form factor RFID tag optimized for metal substrates. Designed for tracking very small metal assets, Fit 200 can survive cleaning processes including autoclaves, and is compatible with typical finishing processes, such as dipping, coating, heat shrinking and moulding for embedding into tools and other high value equipment.
- Applications: Small Hand Tools including sockets; Metal IT assets including covert tagging; Medical devices.
- Frequency Range:866-868 (EU); 902-928 (US)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 2.5m (8.2ft); Handheld Reader – Up to 1.25m (4.1ft)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: UHF EPC – 96bits; UHF User – 512bits; UHF TID – 64bits
- Size: 0.34 x 0.24 x 0.10 (inches); 8.6 x 6.1 x 2.6 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F
Why buy the Omni-ID Fit 200?
The Omni-ID Fit 200 is designed as a metal embedded RFID tag with a low price that will make it viable to track metal assets.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.