The ZD500R extends Zebra’s broad range of RFID printers by adding UHF RFID printing and encoding to Zebra’s line of industry-leading thermal desktop printers. Designed for applications where space is at a premium, the compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staff is not available, such as retail instore exception tagging.
The printer supports both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing and is compatible with inlays from all leading suppliers. The ZD500R can be used with a variety of RFID labels and tags from small, item-level hang tags to large case and pallet labels. By encoding RFID inlays that are spaced closer together, the ZD500R enables lower media costs, less media waste and fewer roll changes.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet
- Power Source: Power Supply 100-240 VAV, 50-60 Hz
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dpmm)
- Print Width: 4 in
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.5 x 10 (in); 193 x 191 x 254 (mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs; 2086.5 g
- Operating Temperature: +4.4° to +41°C
- Host API: ZPL
Why buy the Zebra ZD500R 300 dpi?
Small in size but full of features, the ZD500R is Link-OS-enabled making it simple to integrate and manage. With automatic calibration, you’ll enjoy lower media cost, less waste and fewer roll changes. Featuring UHF RFID encoding capabilities, it is ideal for numerous applications such as retail tagging, and manufacturing, government and healthcare tracking.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.