The closest thing you will find to a “one-size-fits-all” RFID solution. The Universal RFID Tag features an inlay design that offers the lowest profile of any tags in its class – solving a common issue many customers have with other metal mount RFID tags. This revolutionary product line features surface-independent tags with a patent-pending inlay designed to obtain excellent read range regardless of the surface – metal, plastic, even wood. Custom programming matches the printed bar code information allowing you the option of using both tracking technologies. Specialty RFID labels take advantage of sub-surface printing wherein the printed media has a protective covering. In order to remove the copy from a label, one would have to destroy the label itself.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: US (902-928 MHz)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: 96 bits up to 480 bits, 512 bits, 64 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Unique, randomized number
- Max Read Distance: < 3.048 m (10 ft)
- Applicable Surface Materials: Metal, Plastic, Cardboard, Wood
- Tag Form Factor: Label encased in Hard Tag
- Tag Materials: .002 in thick polyester label in impact-resistant polycarbonate
- Attachment Method: Mechanical fasteners or adhesive
- Dimensions: 4.125 x 1.75 in (104.775 x 44.45 mm)
- Weight: 18.5 g (0.041 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 71°C
Why Buy the Universal RFID Hard Tag?
Tags are programmable in order to match the variable information printed on the label. Every product features a subsurface digital printing process to ensure that logos are detailed clearly. Four color processing is available to provide limitless color and design options.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.