Part of Times-7’s exclusively unique range of ground antennas the A6590C is optimised for RFID deployments involving moving products, assets and people. From conference attendee & people tracking, retail presence aware / loyalty marketing & race timing, the A6590C is ideal for applications where traditional side antennas are unsuitable or not optimised for the application.
- Physical / Environmental Specifications:
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 915 mm x 305 mm x 8 mm 3 ft. x 1 ft. x 0.3 in.
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs.
- Radome Material: Fire retardant Kydex
- Environmental Rating: IP65
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -20° to +55°C / -30° to +65°C -4° to +131°F / -22° to +149°F
- Connector type / position: SMA female side fly lead (300 mm / 1 ft.)
- Cable: 2m SMA to RPTNC (included)
- Electrical Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 864 – 869 MHz
- Polarisation: Circular Far-field Gain: 9dBic
- Far-field 3dB beamwidth: 80° in XZ, 20° in YZ
- Typical VSWR across frequency range: < 1.4:1
- Front to back ratio: 24dB
- Axial Ratio: ETSI: 3dB (typ) at boresight FCC: 2dB (typ) at boresight
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Anti-static protection: Yes
- Maximum Input Power: 6 W
Why buy the Times-7 A6590C ?
At just 8 mm / 0.3 in. thick, the durable, high performance A6590C is uniquely capable of lying flat on the ground within a doorway sized footprint, and can withstand payloads of over 200 kg (440 lbs.).
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.