Part of the SlimLine range of multi-purpose antennas, the A6032 is both unobtrusive and rugged. Together with its superior aesthetics, the A6032 is ideal for customer facing applications and sought after for RFID deployments from retail to industrial asset tracking. The A6032 can be flush wall mounted for asset tracking or used as a slim counter antenna for inventory management.
- Frequency: ETSI 864-869 MHz
- Cable: Not included
- Polarization: Circular
- Gain: 7 dBic
- Size: 15.4 x 10.8 x 0.5 in (391 x 275 x 12 mm)
- Connector: SMA Female
- Mounting: Integrated mounting holes
- IP Rating: IP 65
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +55°C
- Elevation Beamwidth: 48°
- Azimuth Beamwidth: 75°
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (997.9 g)
- Max Read Distance: Up to 6 m (19.6 ft)
Why buy the Times-7 A6032 ?
The Times-7 A6032 RFID antenna is built as a high performance CP antenna with a multi-purpose 75 degree horizontal beamwidth.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.