RFMAX Weatherproof IP-66 Rated RFID Reader Enclosure features high quality construction for wall or mast mounting of the Motorola / Zebra FX7400 & FX7500 RFID readers in harsh industrial environments or outdoor applications. Features integral wiring and RPTNC or N-type female bulkhead connectors plus one RJ-45 ethernet/PoE connection. External enclosure is made of extremely durable polycarbonate 2 piece construction, with stainless steel quick-release latches and integrated polyurethane gasket to seal out the elements.
• Molded polycarbonate industrial enclosure
• Stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps
• Includes (4) internal coax jumper cables, PoE surge suppressor, Ethernet patch cable, entry gland and brass mounting lug.
• Polyurethane gasket seals out the elements
• Includes pre-configured aluminum mounting plate and wall mount tabs
• Also available with RFID reader pre-installed – Please call for details.
Ports: (4) RPTNC or N-type Female connectors + (1) RJ-45 Ethernet PoE connector
Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
Enclosure Color: Light Grey (RAL 7035)
Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg)
Outside Dimensions (max): 12 x 10 x 6 inches (305 x 254 x 152 mm)
Inside Dimensions (usable): 10.83 x 8.86 x 5.32 inches (275 x 225 x 135 mm)
Flame Rating: UL 508 RoHS Compliant: Yes
Ratings*: NEMA type 4, 4X / IP66
Why buy the RFMax PCE12106-FX7500-002 ?
Coaxial jumper cables and RFID antennas are also available. Enclosures are also available in other sizes and configurations to fit most RFID popular readers.