The Speedway xPortal, an integrated portal reader, incorporates the industry-leading Speedway Revolution reader and Impinj’s Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology, yielding the industry’s smallest, most flexible, and cost-effective RFID portal solution.
Measuring approximately 30.5 x 8.75 x 2 in (77.5 x 22.2 x 5 cm) and weighing less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg), its compact form is unobtrusive, streamlined, and ultimately flexible, yet delivers better performance than larger, more costly industrial-scale portals.
The Speedway xPortal RFID reader integrates high-performance, Impinj-designed DLPA antenna technology with beam switching and polarization attributes that are dynamically managed by the reader, providing consistent and broad coverage of the read zone.
Designed for retail, office, hospital, and other indoor environments, the Speedway xPortal RFID reader is ideal for monitoring tagged items, pallets, equipment, files, or people passing through doorways, hallways, or other zonal coverage areas.
∗AC Power Adapter NOT Included. The Primary Source of Power for the Speedway xPortal is Power over Ethernet. Use of the AC Power Adapter is recommended but not required. Should one wish to purchase an AC power Adapter, please indicate so on the drop down above.
- Applications: Monitoring tagged items; pallets; equipment; files; people passing through doorways; hallways
- Frequency: Varies depending on region
- Antennas: Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology
- IP Rating: IEC IP52
- Power Source: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af; +24 VDC @ 800 mA via external universal power supply with locking connector—sold separately
- Size: 30.5 x 8.75 x 2 (in); 77.5 x 22.2 x 5 (cm)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ºC to +50 ºC; -4 ºF to 122 ºF
Why buy the Impinj Speedway xPortal ?
Impinj’s Speedway xPortal solves the size and mounting limitations of traditional portals with an attractive, light-weight, and low-profile unit.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.