The Omni-ID Exo 800 is a long range passive UHF RFID tag capable of reading on, off, and near metal surfaces. Designed in a surprisingly small form factor, the Omni-ID Exo 800 features a rugged design for long-term use in outdoor and industrial environments.
- Application: Manufacturing tote tracking; Logistics & Postal Industries; Retail supply chain.
- Frequency Range: 860-940 (Global Standard)
- Read Range: Up to 8m (on metal) EU & US (26.25 ft.); Up to 6m (off metal) EU & US (19.69 ft.)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 4.33 x 0.98 x 0.51 inches; 110 x 25 x 12.85 mm
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +185° F; –40 ° to +85 °C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 800?
With a long read range and high durability, the Omni-ID Exo 800 is ideally suited for long-term use in outdoor and industrial environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.