Omni-ID Exo 600 is a small, high performance, global RFID tag designed to meet the diverse needs of logistics industries. With a small footprint it is well suited for attachment to metal bars commonly found on RTI’s. Exo 600 has a long read range and broad read angle for industrial and warehouse portal applications and comes with adhesive or rivet hole mounting options.
- Applications: Logistics and Postal; Automotive; Retail and Warehousing
- Frequency Range: 860-940 (Global Standard)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 6.0m (US), Up to 6.0m (EU); Handheld Reader – Up to 3.0m (US), Up to 3.0m (EU)
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bits
- Size: 80 x 15 x 12.2 [with holes], 60 x 15 x 12.2 [without holes] (mm); 3.15 x 0.59 x 0.48 [with holes], 2.36 x 0.59 x 0.48 [without holes] (in)
- Operating Temperature: –40 ° to +85 °C
Why buy the Omni-ID Exo 600?
The Omni-ID Exo 600 is a high performance, global RFID tag designed to meet the diverse needs of logistics industries. Available with or without holes.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.