Omni-ID Dura 1500 is the most durable and long range Max tag product offering long read ranges across all geographies. Designed with heavy industry in mind, the Omni-ID Dura 1500 features extreme impact resistance and high temperature ratings, enabling it to be deployed in outdoor heavy industry environments anywhere in the world.
∗Please be noted, this product is available with TWO Encasement Options. Your encasement type can be selected in the drop-down Above.
- Application: Container tracking for yard management; Cargo tracking; Defense asset management.
- Frequency Range: 860–960 (global)
- Read Range: Fixed Reader – Up to 15.0 (global); Handheld Reader – Up to 7.5 (global)
- IC Type: Alien Higgs 3
- Memory: EPC – 96bits; User – 512bits; TID – 64bit
- Encasement: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS); Polycarbonate (PC)
- Size: 5.51 x 2.6 x 0.55 (inches); 140 x 66 x 14.0 (mm)
- Operation Temperature: -40°F to +212° F; -40°C to +100°C
Why buy the Omni-ID Dura 1500?
The Omni-ID Dura 1500 is designed as a metal mount RFID tag that can be applied in harsh outdoor environments. The tag also supports excellent read ranges.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.