By combining the on metal performance of hard tags and personalization easiness of labels the Confidex Silverline™ makes the usage of RFID easier and more efficient than ever. Confidex R&D designed the label to be very printer friendly by adding a disposable label between every RFID label. This unique design combined to compressibility of the label has proved to be the best in class when it comes to printability. Printing and encoding capabilities are qualified with several printer manufacturers. Because of attachment easiness it is really effective solution for daily based item-level tracking.
- Versatile UHF RFID label
- Can be applied to curved services
- Can be used with the Zebra RZ400, Zebra RZ600, CL4NX series, Sato CL4 Series, and Sato S84-ex print engine series.
- Air Interface Protoc0l: EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO-18000-6C)
- Operating Frequencies: US 902-928 MHz, EU 865-869 MHz
- IC Type: Impinj Monza 4QT
- Memory: EPC 128 bits, User 512 bits, TID 96 bits
- EPC Memory Content: Not guaranteed unique
- Max Read Distance on Metal: Up to 4.5 m ( 15 feet)
- Max Read Distance on Liquid: Up to 4.5 m ( 15 feet
- Applicable Surface Materials: All Surfaces
- Tag Form Factor: Hard Label Tag
- Tag Materials: Printable white synthetic face
- Attachment Method: Permanent Adhesive
- Dimensions: 3.94 x 1.57 x 0.03 in ( 100 x 40 x 0.8 mm)
- Weight: 2 g
- Operating Temperatures: -35° to +70°C
There are no reviews yet.