HID Global’s InLine Tag™ Ultra passive contactless transponders are the most advanced general-purpose UHF tags available in the market. Choose from options that mount on any material while enabling read ranges of up to a 26 ft (8 m), with no line-of-sight.
InLine Tag devices improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications, while making tracking more cost-effective. These tags enable complete accuracy of asset identification. For example, it is possible to track hundreds of metal kegs containing liquid loaded on a truck as it moves slowly through RFID reader enabled gates placed at points of distribution and delivery.
- Asset tracking and logistics, Automation and manufacturing, Returnable transport items, Waste management
- Frequency Range: 865-956 MHz (Global)
- Read Range: Up to 16.4 ft (5 m)
- IC Type: Monza 4QT
- Memory: EPC- 128bit; TID- 96bit; User- 512bit
- Size: 3.8 × 1.1 × 0.4 in (97 × 27 × 10 mm)
- Operation Temp: -40° to +185° F (-40° to +85° C)
Why buy the HID InLine Tag Ultra Slim?
The HID InLine Tag Ultra Slim is a robust, all-purpose UHF RFID tag that mounts to any surface material and delivers long read ranges.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.