The ZT400 Series RFID printer/encoders pair UHF RFID capabilities with proven durability to help keep your critical operations running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Series RFID supports a broad range of applications across several industries. Optimized to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s item-level tracking applications, the ZT400 Series RFID gives you enhanced tracking capabilities and deeper visibility. Adaptive encoding technology allows for excellent media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guidelines. An intuitive menu further reduces set-up time. Zebra has globally certified its RFID technology on six continents to support deployments across complex, multinational supply chains. Ideal for industries such as manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and transportation & logistics.
Some Features Include: A field-installable UHF RFID encoder, XML-enabled printing, and Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality. Along with a new metal frame a side-loading supplies path for simplified media/ribbon loading, and a bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window. The ZT400 Series is also ENERGY STAR® qualified, with a back-lit, easy to use multi-line graphic LCD display and bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status and operation.
- Applications: item-level, security, pallet & asset tagging; product ID/serial numbers; lab/pharmacy, specimen, compliance, packaging & receiving/putaway labeling; order picking/packing; shipping/receiving; distribution centers.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Power Source: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, rated at 100 Watts
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dpmm)
- Print Width: 6 in
- Dimensions: 13.25 x 12.75 x 19.50 (in); 336.55 x 324 x 495 (mm)
- Weight: 40 lbs; 18143.7 g
- Operating Temperature: +5° to +40°C
- Host API: ZPL, ZPL II, EPL
Why buy the Zebra ZT420 300 dpi?
The ZT400 Series RFID offers throughput improvements over the RZ™ Series and features an all-metal frame for rugged reliability to enhance productivity in extreme environments. When RFID-enabled, the 4-inch ZT410™ and 6-inch ZT420™ can print and encode labels as small as 0.6″/16 mm.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.