The RZ600 offers companies around the globe a rugged, metal-cased printer/encoder to help meet closed-loop RFID tagging needs as well as manage RFID-compliant logistical initiatives. Zebra’s UHF RZ600 combines printing/encoding of smaller smart labels (with 25 mm spacing), rugged reliability and the flexibility of many options to meet supply chain and business improvement applications in most manufacturing/warehouse and business environments. The RZ600 complies with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-06C) standards and offers an enhanced range of RFID power settings to allow for support of current RFID tags-while providing support for future RFID protocols. Price-performance leadership, enhanced productivity, many connectivity choices, and multi-language font support make the easy-to-use RZ600 universally beneficial across retail, supply chain, shipping, warehousing and manufacturing industries.
- Applications: item-level, security, pallet & asset tagging; product ID/serial numbers; packaging & receiving/putaway labeling; order picking/packing; shipping/receiving; distribution centers.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, (Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Optional)
- Power Source: 90-265 VAC; 48-62Hz
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dpmm)
- Print Width: 6 in
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.3 x 18.7 (in); 340 x 338 x 475 (mm)
- Weight: 35.3 lbs; 16 kg
- Operating Temperature: +5° to +40°C; +40° to 104°F
- Host API: ZPL II; XML
Why buy the Zebra RZ600 300 dpi?
The RZ400™ and RZ600™ printer/encoders bring UHF RFID capabilities to Zebra’s popular Z Series® platform and set the new standard as the price-performance leaders in RFID smart labeling. Newly enhanced, they can print/encode small labels for today’s closed-loop item-level tracking applications, as well as help meet global RFID tagging compliance initiatives. These metal printer/encoders offer EPC UHF Gen 2, Class 1 support; high-speed print throughput; and rugged reliability to enhance productivity in tough environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.