The RZ600 offers companies around the globe a rugged, metal-cased printer/encoder to help meet closed-loop RFID tagging needs as well as manage RFID-compliant logistical initiatives. Zebra’s UHF RZ600 combines printing/encoding of smaller smart labels (with 25 mm spacing), rugged reliability and the flexibility of many options to meet supply chain and business improvement applications in most manufacturing/warehouse and business environments. The RZ600 complies with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-06C) standards and offers an enhanced range of RFID power settings to allow for support of current RFID tags-while providing support for future RFID protocols. Price-performance leadership, enhanced productivity, many connectivity choices, and multi-language font support make the easy-to-use RZ600 universally beneficial across retail, supply chain, shipping, warehousing and manufacturing industries.
- Applications: item-level, security, pallet & asset tagging; product ID/serial numbers; packaging & receiving/putaway labeling; order picking/packing; shipping/receiving; distribution centers.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: Global 865-928 MHz
- Data Interface: USB 2.0, RS-232, 10/100 Ethernet, (Internal ZebraNet 10/100 Optional)
- Power Source: 90-265 VAC; 48-62Hz
- Resolution: 300 dpi (12 dpmm)
- Print Width: 6 in
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 13.3 x 18.7 (in); 340 x 338 x 475 (mm)
- Weight: 35.3 lbs; 16 kg
- Operating Temperature: +5° to +40°C; +40° to 104°F
- Host API: ZPL II; XML
Why buy the Zebra RZ600 300 dpi?
The RZ400™ and RZ600™ printer/encoders bring UHF RFID capabilities to Zebra’s popular Z Series® platform and set the new standard as the price-performance leaders in RFID smart labeling. Newly enhanced, they can print/encode small labels for today’s closed-loop item-level tracking applications, as well as help meet global RFID tagging compliance initiatives. These metal printer/encoders offer EPC UHF Gen 2, Class 1 support; high-speed print throughput; and rugged reliability to enhance productivity in tough environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.
There are no reviews yet.