To put more product into the hands of your customers and put more profit into your pockets you need to know what you have and where to find it. On the dock or in the storeroom, the Zebra (formerly Motorola) MC9190-Z Handheld RFID Reader is designed to make that job faster and easier. The MC9190-Z is a high-performance, highly rugged RFID handheld reader targeted for use in very demanding applications and environments. Designed for medium- to long-range RFID read applications, the MC9190-Z delivers best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy in an ergonomic, integrated RFID and bar code device. Its rugged form factor excels in virtually any environment, indoors or outdoors.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: FCC 902-928 MHz; ETSI 865-868 MHz; Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Integrated linearly polarized
- Max Read Distance: Up to 90 ft/9.15 m
- Scanner: Depends on Selected Options Above
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, USB when docked with cradle
- Memory: 256 MB/ Up to 32 GB SD/MMC card
- Power Source: Removable, rechargeable 7.2 volt Lithium Ion
- Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.7 x 7.7 (in); 27.3 x 11.9 x 19.5 (cm)
- Weight: 34.35 (oz) / 2.147 (lbs) [including battery]
- IP Rating: IP 64
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +50°C
- Host API: C# .NET, C++, Java
- Demo Software: Data Wedge
Why buy the Zebra MC9190-Z?
The MC9190-Z is a high-performance, industrial-grade RFID handheld reader that delivers best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy. Rugged, reliable and ergonomic, it excels in demanding environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.