The MC3190-Z is a business-class handheld RFID reader designed specifically to extend the benefits of RFID beyond industrial spaces and into customer-facing and business environments. It starts with the signature rugged design and high performance that Zebra (formerly Motorola) industrial handhelds are known for, and adds an advanced, high efficiency Zebra RFID reader engine for faster read rates and higher throughput.
- Air Interface Protocol: EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)
- Operating Frequency: FCC 902-928 MHz; ETSI 865-868 MHz; Depends on Selected Region
- Antenna Type: Integrated orientation insensitive
- Scanner: Depends on Selected Options Above
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, RS232; USB (host and client)
- Memory: 256MB RAM/1GB Flash
- Power Source: Li-Ion 4,400 mAh @ 3.7Vdc (2X Battery only)
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.7 x 6.4 (in); 19.34 x 11.94 x 16.26 (cm)
- Weight: 22.93 (oz) / 650 (g) [including battery, stylus, narrow keypad & strap]
- IP Rating: IP 54
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +50°C
Why buy the Zebra MC3190-Z?
The MC3190-Z is a high-performance RFID handheld reader that delivers best-in-class RFID read range and accuracy. Rugged, reliable and ergonomic, it excels in demanding environments.
If interested in purchasing in volume, please either call or email us about your order. Volume discounts apply.